GlitterSparkle

GlitterSparkle

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To Leopard Heels and Wild Nights



I love shoes.  I know I know all women love shoes. 
But, I have decided it’s shoes that reallllly do it for me. A new bag is always fun, a sexy dress can always make me smile, but new shoes--those are my kryptonite.   

I’ve been in the market for a new “fun” pair of shoes.  Shoes that can change an average night into a night you never forget (or can’t remember, which ever you prefer!)
After reading blog after blog one Sunday I came across these--  http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=57660&np=687_731  
I knew I had to have them! 

To my surprise they were even cuter in person!  They fit low enough on the ankle that they don’t cut off my not-so long legs and are uber comfortable to top it off. 
There is something so sexy and daring about leopard.  Once you slip them on you instantly feel that skip in your step. 
So here is to a wild night out in my (drum roll please)…. NEW. SUEDE.SHOES!


Disclaimer: Some of these photos are taken from Pinterest.  If credit is needed please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment