GlitterSparkle

GlitterSparkle

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WARBY PARKER- $95 for glasses, what?!


Getting mail (in the actual mail box) used to have so much more appeal as a child.   The monthly arrival of Highlights magazine was so much more fun than the monthly arrival of my credit card bill.  SIGH*
Cut to last week when I opened my Warby Parker “At-home Try-on” package.  --Instant flash backs of my childhood days!



Above: At-home Try On Box



Warby Parker is a vintage-inspired glasses company (sunglasses and prescription eye glasses) that cuts out the middle man. Thus, ALL glasses are $95.  No more, no less.   

They also offer an “At-Home Try-On,” where you select your frames (5 max) to try on at home.    They put $1 hold on your credit card and 2-5 days later you have 5 pairs of glasses at your doorstep to try on.   FREE OF CHARGE!


(Not to mention, they have a similar business model to that of TOMS Shoe Company;    For every pair of glasses they sell they will give a pair to someone in need.  How great is that?!)
Above: Webb in Amber

I chose the Webb in Amber as I have a pretty small face but still
wanted a bold frame – this one did the trick http://www.warbyparker.com/   I received them last week in their adorable case and cannot get enough of them! 



Thank you Mr. Warby Parker.  Me, myself, and my eyes are thoroughly satisfied!


(I'll update this post with a pic of me in my glasses later on)

No comments:

Post a Comment