GlitterSparkle

GlitterSparkle

Friday, September 23, 2011

Leather and Sequins



I love the contrast of pairing masculine and feminine clothes together--the idea of wearing a pretty, ethereal top with some tough, rugged leather boots sounds so unexpected, yet so sexy.

I have newly become a fan of Allsaints Clothing.  From the outside, the store looks more like a rustic warehouse than a secret harbor for glitter-- do not be fooled! -





Some of the most incredible sequin tops, dresses and skirts live here.  Not to mention, this store is engulfed in exquisite leather- all of which is amazing! 


However, staying true to the 'glitter girl' that I am-- these dresses had me at 'hello' 



To my dismay, they had shipped these beautifully crafted pieces to their final destination, "web sale." Let's cross our fingers and hope Google can help me get my search-on! 

So, here is to watching my piggy bank dwindle, my leather collection expand, and making my life a bit more glittery! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time,today i find it finally.
    This postgive me lots of advise it is very useful for me .I will pay more attention to you ,
    I hope you can go on posting more such post, i will support you all the time. Sgt. Hack Blog

    ReplyDelete